POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
FOR ARTWORK AND PRINTING
• First time clients require full payment for the first design project. Returning client projects begin upon receiving a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is to be paid once the project is 50% completed. Work will not commence until a deposit is received. Any job under $100 will require full payment to begin work regardless if it's a new client or returning one.
• You can make cancellations at any time. Please keep in mind that the deposit is non-refundable. However, please be aware once the initial concepts are provided the balance of the project is due regardless of outcome. This is why we provide an online portfolio, please go over it to ensure our work and style is what you seek.
• Revisions can be made after we provide the initial mock-up. We allow TWO rounds of revisions (a round of revisions will include as many minor changes as you need all given at once), after that, another two rounds can be purchased for a fee of $25. We try to get as much information from you as possible to get the first mock-up correct. A complete change in design/concept does not qualify as a revision and will be charged at the full price of the original design.
• It’s optional to provide your own images. Fees may apply in specific cases (large quantity requests, special licensing for photos, etc). You will be advised of these fees after consultation of your project.
• Clients will have exclusive rights to the logo design they choose. Our logos are created in vector format and will scale to any size without losing quality. Any concepts that are not chosen and paid for will be a violation of Corp.img’s rights if they are used elsewhere.
• All draft concepts previewed by the client are for client review and comment purposes only. Corp.img reserves the right to utilize and/or reproduce any image, logo or illustration created by Corp.img in advertising, electronic or traditional reproduction, with the addition of any copyright and/or trademark notice that may be requested by the owner of the work. The client is granted unlimited royalty-free use of the image upon full payment of all fees. Corp.img retains the rights to concepts, comprehensives and all artwork involved in the design process prior to the final artwork, and is granted the right to use these designs in promotions, advertising, and marketing materials.
• Please note that Master Files are not included in the design fees. If you wish to purchase the Master Files along with your finished design please let us know before your project is completed and we will happily provide you with a quote.
• We do our best to provide a fast turnaround time for all of our clients, so we expect the same courtesy and require clients to provide changes and/or approvals within 48 hours. If you need more time please notify us so that your project doesn't get marked abandoned.
• A project will be considered abandoned if we have not heard from the client within 15 days. This includes prolonging the creative process by not approving or providing changes. We do our best to get in-touch with clients and wrap up the project as quickly as possible. Clients will not have any rights to use any of the work that was presented, unless they contact us and pay the balance of the project in full. If the client contacts us after 15 days and said project has been marked abandoned, a start up fee of $50 will apply.
• Quotes are good for 10 days, after that time a new quote must be requested.
• Any additional services offered during the time a job is open will no longer be available once the project is deemed closed or finished. Any changes needed at that point will require full service fees.
• We work with third-party printers that we trust and are affiliated with. In the rare case that there is a printing issue, we will work with the printers to get it resolved, but any costs incurred will not be at the expense of Corp.img. Please note that some print materials may not show the exact same color that is showing up on your screen. This is due to the fact that each computer screen tint can be different. Any reprints required will not be at the expense of Corp.img. We recommend providing Hex #s or Pantone colors if you need exact shades matched up.
• We reserve the right to refuse service at any time. All monies paid up that point will be nonrefundable.
By entering into a project with Corp.img you are consenting to be bound by the terms of these policies and procedure.
Sign up for our mailing list and receive a free
Graphic Design and Printing Guide for Small Business Owners >>